Café #110 is super excited about the new school year!
We use a lunch payment program hosted by Wordware.
All ISD #110 families must set up a lunch account viewing portal by going to online-payments. You can use the Family Site to check your family balance, make payments and more.
Our program continues to evolve providing more “clean” and more scratch foods for our students – changes will be made in the production phases of our main entrees, fresh fruits & vegetables, condiments, and salad bars.
Visit us at www.Cafe110.org—our Nutritional Services website, please keep an eye on it for updates and current information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What do I do if I cannot get my credit card loaded or having issues updating a credit card number on my Wordware account? Please call Wordware directly at 1-800-934-2621.
- How do I get a “family key” in order to register my Wordware account?Please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will help you.
- What do I do if I am “locked” out of my Wordware account? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
- My students seem to be going through a lot of money. How can I tell what they are eating? Log into your family Wordware account; select “Family Account” at the top of the page; under the orange/yellow button on the lower left side labeled “add funds” you will see a tab labeled “Transaction History”; select “Transaction History” and you will see everything charged and deposited in this account for the entire year.
- How can I tell what items my student is being charged for? Please access the Cafe 110 website at www.cafe110.org, select menus where you will see a price list for all a la carte items on the right side.
- Can you put a limit on my student’s a la carte spending? It is our practice to not set limits on student meal accounts – this is done because of the high demand for productivity on cashiers in our schools.
- I want to be able to put money in my student family account online, how can I do this? Please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you get an on-line Wordware account established.
- How can I change my family balance notification setting? If you have a registered Wordware account: Log into your Family Wordware account; click on “Family Accounts”; you will see a yellow “Add Funds” button on the left lower corner; underneath this yellow button, you will see “change notification settings”; click on “change notification settings” and choose your new settings or you can adjust the dollar amount at which you want to be notified here.
- The Waconia School District has set a general notification setting at -$0.01, but I want to be notified when my family account reaches a different amount instead, how do I change this? If you have a registered Wordware account: log into your Family Wordware account; click on “Family Accounts”; you will see a yellow “Add Funds” button on the left lower corner; underneath this yellow button, you will see “change notification settings”; click on “change notification settings” and choose your new settings or you can adjust the dollar amount at which you want to be notified here.
- Why was my high school or middle school student offered an amended meal? Once a family account reaches the maximum negative amount of -$15.00, high school and middle school students may be offered an amended meal.
- If I make an online payment through Wordware, how long does it take for this to show up in my family Wordware account? Deposits typically take only a few minutes to show up in the family account.
- I have a registered e-mail associated with my family Wordware account but why am not receiving the e-mail notifications that my family lunch account is in need of money? Please call Wordware directly at 1-800-934-2621 and they can research why you are not receiving the e-mails.
- How can I make a payment to my family lunch account? You can make a payment by 1) establishing an on-line Wordware account and making a payment online via credit card; 2) send cash or check in with your student (they can hand this to the cashier). Please make sure the student’s name/ID number is on the check. 3) stop by your student’s school office and give a payment to the secretary.
- I am interested in applying for a free/reduced meal application for my family, how can I do this? You can find this application on our website: www.cafe110.org and click on “Reduced Meals” for the application.
- I completed a free/reduced meal application and am wondering what the status is? Please call 952-442-0600 and ask for Darlene.
- I would like to access the monthly menu for my student’s school, where can I find this? Please go to our website at www.cafe110.org and click on “school menus.”
- What is considered a reimbursable lunch? A reimbursable lunch must consist of at least three of the five components (protein, grain, dairy, fruit, vegetable) and one of the three components MUST be a fruit or vegetable.
- My family receives free/reduced meals, but my student got charged for his/her lunch, why? A free/reduced reimbursable meal must have at least three of five components (protein, grain, dairy, fruit, vegetable) and one of the three components MUST be a serving of a fruit or vegetable. More than likely, your student did not choose a fruit and/or vegetable with their meal.
- What is included in a reimbursable meal? All of our school meals include a main entree (meat & grain), assorted fresh or hot vegetables, a selection of fresh and/or canned fruit options, and milk. Our high school and middle school cafeterias offer a choice of two main entree options, sandwich options, Smucker’s P&J sandwiches as well as meat/cheese/cracker tray entrees. Along with an entree, the meal includes a choice of vegetables, grain, many selections of fresh and/or canned fruit, salad bar, and milk. Each student meal includes one of everything, including one of EVERY fruit. If a student chooses more of any one item, he/she will be charged extra (extra pricing can be found on our website: www.cafe110.org).
- We have three children in our family, but one of my children was offered an amended meal today, why? More than likely, after the first two family students ate, the account got to the maximum negative status of -$20.00 at which point the last student was offered an amended meal.
- What happens to the remaining money in my student’s account once they graduate? District #110 uses family accounts, so if there are any remaining siblings within the Waconia School District, the money will just remain in the family account for the other siblings to use. If the student is the last sibling in the family and the remaining amount is greater than $10.00, a check will be sent to the family for reimbursement. If the remaining money is less than $10.00, this money will be automatically transferred into our “Plateful Donation Fund” and used towards student accounts who are in need, unless a refund is specified.
During the last month of school, students will not be able to purchase a la carte unless they maintain a positive balance.
We are continuing our commitment to:
Promote participation in our breakfast and lunch programs
Provide more scratch food items
Provide safe and secure foods
Prevent food allergy contact
Provide a variety of seasonal fresh and alternate fruits and vegetables every day
Offer fewer processed foods
Reduce our environmental footprint
Provide outstanding customer service
Offer meal choices every day that are well liked
Challenge kids to learn about their food choices and nutrition
Keep meal costs low by being efficient and effective